Mission Access Coordinator, Tactical Collection Engineer
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced Analyst to provide coordination across various components of mission operations.
Why OPS Consulting?
- At least 7 years of professional experience in Exploitation, Cryptanalysis, and Collection operations.
- Active & Current IAT Level II, DoD 8570 Certification (e.g. Security+, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Mission Management operations.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting.
- Knowledge and experience performing Tasking, Collection, and Signals Analysis.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT development.
- OPS is a privately owned company with an employee-focused culture that promotes from within.
- OPS gives back to employees (e.g. increased 401(k) last year, increase benefits every year).
- OPS gives back to the community (e.g. donate to charities, sponsor local functions, done gifts, time, and money to the less fortunate).
- Great compensate plan (e.g. 4 weeks PTO + 10 holidays + additional PTO) and excellent medical coverage