Physical Security Specialist
Annapolis Junction, MD
- This position requires a current government clearance and background investigation
OPS Consulting is seeking a Physical Security Specialist to support the ARMY in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. Looking for a team player that is ready and willing to learn.
- Maintain documentation for SCI Facilities (SCIF) and perform on-site inspections.
- Prepare for inspections regarding physical security.
- Recommend updates to existing policies.
- Update Emergency Action Plans (EAP) and SCIFs standard operating procedures (SOP) to meet emerging threats and regulatory changes.
- Perform annual SCI Facility inspections.
- Update SOPs and EAP area to be updated semi-annually.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years’ experience managing and maintaining SCI facilities.
- 2 years’ experience managing collateral facilities.
- 2 years’ experience with IDS, print reading and coordination of IT systems.
OPS Consulting is a small government contractor that offers great benefits to include 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 401K match and Medical (OPS pays 80% of the premiums).