Counterterrorism Intelligence Analyst Skill Level 2
Annapolis Junction, MD
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced Intelligence Analyst to generates intelligence from data and information derived from foreign signals. Researches, analyzes and presents findings to provide the most complete possible signals intelligence (SIGINT) picture. Prepares written and oral assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of both classified and unclassified information. Prepares reports for a variety of audiences that reflect outstanding critical thinking and a comprehensive grasp of world events. Capabilities include:
- Research, investigate and evaluate existing and emergent software and hardware tools to enhance situational awareness and operations support functions in the CTOC.
- Recommend solutions to systemic issues which impede the efficient prosecution of the CT mission. Track progress of the solutions to ensure effective resolution of each issue.
- Administrate CT tools, database and web.
- Professional experience and training commensurate with eight (8) years experience in Strategic SIGINT production, or National SIGINT support roles directly associated with NSA or its Extended Enterprise.
- Four (4) years prior technical responsibilities associated with identifying and coordinating and tracking solutions to a variety of issues ranging from (but not limed to ) VTC, phone, computer systems support
- Requires end-to-end National-level SIGINT experience, including SIGINT requirements, data acquisition, SIGINT processing, all aspects of intelligence analysis, and dissemination.
- At least two (2) years experience in programs that encompass intelligence production for transnational issues: Strategic/National SIGINT development, language analysis, intelligence analysis, intelligence reporting, and customer support.
- Four (4) years experience working with USSIDs corresponding to current Combined SIGINT Operating Regulations (CSORs).