OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced professional to manage a new contract in the Augusta, GA area. This PM will be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, performance, and growth of the program. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the customer Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. Will use expert communication skills to direct technical resources and report on the programs progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract.
- Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the customer.
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports, as appropriate.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the customer PM.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the customer PM in a timely and transparent manner.
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of Program Staff.
- Review all financial and Technical Reports before release to the Government.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff.
- Fifteen (15) years in experience in managing program and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity with two (2) years of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Entry Level, or DAWIA Level 1 certification in Program Management.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the FAR and DFAR, DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- A current Security Clearance is required.