Urdu/Punjabi Native Language Analyst
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced Udu/Punjabi Language Analyst with Native capability to provide native language and cultural expertise while performing tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
- Perform audio translation and/or [text] translation from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English.
- Ability to comprehend written and/or spoken material in the required language that includes references and vocabulary related to common social situations and everyday life in countries where the language is widely spoken.
- Understanding of broad vocabulary and commonly spoken forms of the required language.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ILR Skill Level 3 Score in Audio Translation Performance.
- One (1) Year experience typing on an English keyboard.
- Native Capability is defined has having learned the language since birth and having been formally educated in the language for a minimum of 10 years.
- an active and current government clearance is required to be considered for this work.