Somali Native Language Analyst
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced Somali Language Analyst with Native capability to provide native language and cultural expertise while performing tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
- Perform audio translation and/or [text] translation from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English.
- Ability to comprehend written and/or spoken material in the required language that includes references and vocabulary related to common social situations and everyday life in countries where the language is widely spoken.
- Understanding of broad vocabulary and commonly spoken forms of the required language.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ILR Skill Level 3 Score in Audio Translation Performance.
- One (1) Year experience typing on an English keyboard.
- Native Capability is defined has having learned the language since birth and having been formally educated in the language for a minimum of 10 years.
- an active and current government clearance is required to be considered for this work.