Security Clearance Required
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced Master Scheduler responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping the schedules current. We are looking for someone with a strong MS Project background and experience. Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule. Maintains the overall Master Program/ Project Schedule.
Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and Integrated Master Plans that address how an acquisition project is progressing an how that project contributes to overarching requirements an objectives.
- Facilitate Weekly Meetings
- Provide recommendations to the Program Manager for allocation of management reserve to address resource/schedule constraints.
- Coordinate a cross-walk of milestones and inter-dependencies among projects and/or functional areas (engineering, manufacturing, test, quality control, etc.)
- Develops and Maintains the overall Master Program/ Project Schedule and the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Implements schedule version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Understands critical path and works closely with a Development team to understand the Master Schedule and the affect that decisions and missed deadlines have on the Project Schedule.
- Twelve (12)years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Information Technology or Business from an accredited college or university is required. Two (2) years additional experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) additional years of experience, reducing the requirement to eight (8) years of experience.
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project.
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project.
- A current Security Clearance with a polygraph is required.