- A current government clearance and background investigation are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced Army Officer to support a contract in Ft. Gordon as an Instructor
for an Army contract.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP)
- Intelligence Preparation of Battlefield experience and understanding
- Joint Planning experience
- Formalized Army Instructor training
Desired Experience: (any of the following)
- Graduation from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course
- 290A Warrant Officer Advanced Course
- The Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC)
***This position requires a current government clearance***