Serialized Product Reporter (Mid Level)
Annapolis Junction, MD
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced professional to serve and perform all source intelligence analysis to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). Collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest. Perform all-source intelligence analyses to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determine malicious behavior; and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture. Must be able to identify, retrieve, fuse, and supply network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of objectives, priorities, or exigent operational needs. The analyst should have familiarity with transmission schemes so as to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets. Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- 6 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Intelligence experience which includes a solid understanding of Serialized Product Reporting or a Bachelors Degree in a hard science and 5 continuous years of Multi-Intelligence experience.
- Work experience must include 5 years of Multi-Intelligence experience within the DoD/IC.
- Demonstrable critical thinking, advanced research, and problem-solving experiences.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
- Foreign language skill desired.