Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) Analyst – Senior-Level
Annapolis Junction, MD
This effort requires personnel who can perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. In addition, personnel must be able to perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems. Must be capable of leveraging their linguist skills to characterize, analyze and reconstruct threat digital networks.
- Shall have a minimum of eight years of language or signals intelligence experience specializing in DNI, OR a minimum of four years of language or signals intelligence experience specializing in DNI AND a degree (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) in an applicable field (for example, math, science, engineering, intelligence, language).
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection in support of gathering data from target or adversary automated information systems or networks, to include providing direct DNI tradecraft, analysis and reporting support; knowledge in signals intelligence development or computer network provider capabilities and workflows and experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments, as well as a working knowledge in language and technical analysis and exploitation techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- SIGDEV; DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction; CNE exploitation; DNI/DNR convergence; Target templating; Social Network Analysis (SNA); Network vulnerability assessments; Remote forensics analysis; Technical, tactical, or traditional product reporting; and/or Technical language analysis, development or exploitation.
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.