Target Analyst Reporter Skill Level 2
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced professional to prioritize, assess, evaluate and report information obtained from collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized product to customers. Write reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers.
- At least 8 years demonstrated experience within the Department of Defense (DoD) as a Target Analyst Reporter.
- Experience in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports. Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Familiar with more advanced SIGINT reporting policies, e.g. the use of STI, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting.