Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) Analyst – Mid-Level
Annapolis Junction, MD
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
This effort requires personnel who can perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. In addition, personnel must be able to perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems. Must be capable of leveraging their linguist skills to characterize, analyze and reconstruct threat digital networks.
- Shall have a minimum of five years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI, OR a minimum of three years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI AND a degree (Bachelors) in an applicable field (for example, math, science, engineering, intelligence, language).
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection, SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows.
- Experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis; digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments.
- Working knowledge in language analysis techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows, and experience in technical and language exploitation.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- SIGDEV; DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction; CNE exploitation; Target templating; Social Network Analysis (SNA); Network vulnerability assessments; SIGINT product reporting; and/or Technical language analysis, development or exploitation.