Software Engineer III
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced professional to lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms. Build applications using a specified programming language per the customer. Build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications. Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
- 8 years of experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- 5 years of experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR 5 years of experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments.
- Experience developing complex program using, Java, C, C#, C++, or other comparable languages.
- 3 years leading projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management.
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).